Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Covetable Coats for Spring

Darlings, CC hopes you enjoy these tantalizing toppers from the Spring 2013 collections!
Photos via style.com except where noted.
Akris

Alexander Wang

Betsey Johnson

BLK DNM

Bouchra Jarrar

Celine

Christian Siriano

Christopher Kane

Christopher Raeburn

Erin Fetherston

Fendi

Gryphon

Guy Laroche

Helmut Lang

Jenni Kayne

Kate Spade, via nymag.com

Lutz Huele

L'Wren Scott

Miu Miu

Moschino Cheap and Chic

Mulberry

Nicole Miller

Rag & Bone

Sportmax

Steven Alan

Thomas Tait 
Valentino 
Victoria Beckham
Which coat are you coveting?
CC adores the Valentino!
xoxox,
CC

11 comments:

ROXTHEFOX said...

The Valentino one is my favorite as well. Also love the electric green color! Spring coats are my absolute favs, too bad I wouldn't be able to find anything like this over here!

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

Elisa Zanetti said...

Love the Valentino too!
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

HiFashion said...

Spring jackets are always a necessity, especially in England. Love these.

Unknown said...

I love the selection! So inspiring:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Me lo pongo todo said...

LOVE IT
BESOS
OTI

Kashaya said...

Lots of lovely coats in the post.=)

md said...

Precioso, el rojo Valentino.
Saludos.

ravenlocks said...

I absolutely LOVE that red Valentino coat. The Kate Spade one is something I could see myself wearing :) I love bows and all things girly, so it's right up my alley. Thanks for sharing these! Wish I could have them all lol.

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Blond Duck said...

It's already 90 here!

dimitri said...

So lovely coats. The Celine and the Guy Laroche are so stylish.
It's a very nice selection.
xo

Street Fashion Paris said...

They are super cute!!!! wow!!!