Thursday, April 25, 2013

Marvelous Minidresses: Sleeveless Shifts

Darlings, how magnificent are these minidresses from the Spring 2013 collections?
CC is smitten with this sleeveless silhouette!
Photos via style.com except where noted.
Alice + Olivia 
Antonio Berardi

David Koma

Erin Barr, via nymag.com

Gucci

Jen Kao

M. Patmos

Mara Hoffman

Matthew Williamson

Mila Schon, via nymag.com

Milly

Moschino

Rachel Antonoff, via nymag.com

Sachin + Babi
Which minidress do love most?
CC adores the Alice + Olivia and Gucci dresses!
xoxox,
CC

12 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I'm always smitten over the sleeveless silhouettes. I feel that sleeveless makes me slimmer. Beautiful picks. I really like the second picture.

Intrinsically Florrie said...

I absolutely love the retro feel of that first Alice + Olivia dress and the colour is so cheerful!

Florrie x

Mónica said...

My summer wardrobe is all A-dresses, love the Mara Hoffman one!
x

Panty Buns said...

I like both the Alice + Olivia and the Sachin + Babi minidresses. I like the prints, drape, and the colours for coordinating with.

Elisa Zanetti said...

the first one is my fav!
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

Unknown said...

Love all the colourful prints!
xoxo Aimee
bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love that first dress!

MOSAMUSE said...

the matthew williamson selection is so cute!
xo
MOSAMUSE


www.MOSAMUSE.com

ravenlocks said...

Wow...so many gorgeous dresses! I'll take them all :) Alice + Olivia is by far one of my favorite brands. So of course their cute little blue and white dress is my favorite of the bunch. Thanks for sharing these!

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

FASHION TALES said...

I think this length is such a flattering one. My favourite is the Matthew Williamson dress, and the last one by Sachin + Babi.

dimitri said...

These dresses are so beautiful. I really the first one and the second one.
xo

md said...

Magnificos, todos!
No sabría decirte cuál me gusta más.
Buen día.