Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wondrous White Dresses: Chic Sleeveless Shifts

Darlings, how wonderful are these white dresses from the Spring 2013 collections?
CC adores the sleeveless silhouette!
Photos via style.com except where noted.
Academy of Art, via nymag.com

Alexander Wang

Bally 
Carven

Chado Ralph Rucci

Chalayan

Collette Dinnigan

Cushnie et Ochs

DKNY, via nymag.com 
Erin Fetherston

Giambattista Valli

Herve Leger by Max Azria

Houghton, via nymag.com

Jonathan Saunders

Jonathan Simkhai, via nymag.com

Lisa Perry

Mandy Coon

Marios Schwab

Marni

Paule Ka

Ralph Lauren

Simone Rocha

Tess Giberson

Tibi

Victoria Beckham
Which wondrous white dress do you want?
xoxox,
CC

11 comments:

md said...

Me quedaría con cualquiera de ellos, me encanta el blanco.
Hoy me pediría el DKNY.

Saludos y buen día.

Unknown said...

That Giambattista Valli dress would be my perfect wedding dress! x

erika sorocco said...

LOVE Herve Leger by Max Azria - gorgeous! :)

Elisa Zanetti said...

They are all amazing!
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

I can't get enough of white dresses for summer. I catch myself buying them way too much, OOOPS! x

Stacey said...

They're all stunning! That one from Bally especially caught my eye.

SoaneHonor said...

Great collection once again!
I particularly love the Carven and Giambattista Valli dresses. I'm completely enamored with Giambattista Valli's Spring '13 and Spring '13 collections. Absolute perfection.

xx

Mademoiselle Mode said...

Amazing selection really ^^

New post - Kisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

monica said...

i am still looking for the perfect white summer dress

Bionica said...

That Victoria Beckham mini dress is too cute
I love it!!!
CC let me tell you that I was just as excited to be selected =)

<3
-Bionica

Fashion Wrap Up said...

White Dresses are so perfect for summer! There are so many fab ones that you posted! How to pick my favorite?? I like the Ralph Lauren, Chado Ralph Rucci and the Cushnie et Ochs dresses but I think my fave is the BALLY one - loved that belted waist.

Best - Christy
www.fashionwrapup.com