Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wondrous White Gowns

Darlings, CC hopes you enjoy these wonderful white gowns from the Spring 2013 collections!
Photos via style.com except where noted.
Akris 
Alessandra Rich

Azzaro

Chanel

Collette Dinnigan

DKNY, via nymag.com

Emilio Pucci

Ermanno Scervino, via nymag.com

Genny

Gianfranco Ferre

Gucci

John Richmond; this and next three via nymag.com

Kristina Ti

Krizia 
Laura Biagiotti

Luisa Beccaria

Maison Rabih Kayrouz; this and next via nymag.com

Mila Schon

Pamella Roland

Roberto Cavalli

Roccobarocco; this and next two via nymag.com

Sally LaPointe

Talbot Runhof

Timo Weiland

Valentin Yudashkin

Valentino

Viktor & Rolf
Which wondrous white gown would you wear?
CC is smitten with the Cavalli!
xoxox,
CC

12 comments:

HiFashion said...

There's something so gorgeous and elegant about white dresses.

Unknown said...

they are all stunning! I wan them all =)

Panty Buns said...

I love the lacy look of the Collette Dinnigan gown. I also love the wonderfully airy semi sheer look of the Kristina Ti gown. I would not be at all surprised to see someone wearing couture similar to that out and about in the Hamptons this Summer. I love the floral embellished bodice and tiered tulle of the Laura Biagiotti gown. I also love the look of the crocheted Luisa Beccaria gown with its lacy scalloped hem, neckline and pink belt tied in a pretty bow. Aren't you the daring one! That Roberto Cavalli gown has exquisite details - I think it might be the most sheer of the gowns as well. I think I'd wear with the Kristina Ti gown - maybe with a waist-cincher, full briefs, suspender belt and stockings underneath - I'd have to go lingerie shopping.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Chicago Chic said...

So stunning!! Adore white gowns!

Dear Girl Wallflower said...

I would love to wear Sally LaPointe among all others

Blond Duck said...

Third one!

Cloudia said...

reminds me of my time as a pillar in an ancient temple. . . . caryatid


ALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
~ > < } } ( ° > <3

dimitri said...

These dresses are so beautiful and very elegant. Love them all. It's a perfect selection.
xo

Unknown said...

I am completely obsessed with everything!!!! Very lovely and chic.


xoxo, Bag Diaries, a Bag Dedicated Blog

md said...

Wow, preciosos casi todos.

Saludos y buen día.

Schnappy said...

wow, fantastic dresses! White is very elegant!:)

Kashaya said...

White is so beautiful but I'm so clumpsy and always manage to spill something on me when wearing white...