Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Flirty Floral Frocks

Darlings, how divine are these flirty floral frocks from the Spring 2013 collections?
CC is so psyched that it's finally spring!
Photos via style.com except where noted.
3.1 Phillip Lim 
Andrea Incontri, via nymag.com

Anna Sui

Betsey Johnson

Blugirl, via nymag.com

Brood

Charlotte Ronson

Collette Dinnigan

Helmut Lang

Holmes & Yang 
Jill Stuart; this and next via nymag.com

Jonathan Simkhai

Juicy Couture

Laura Biagiotti, via nymag.com

Lela Rose

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Mulberry

Naeem Khan

Nanette Lepore

Philosophy

Pierre Balmain

Rebecca Taylor

Steven Alan

Thakoon

Vivienne Westwood Red Label

Zac Posen
Which fab floral frock do you favor?
CC is smitten with Lela Rose's awesome asymmetric dress!
xoxox,
CC

13 comments:

Kashaya said...

Lovely dress, I love floral print

Diane said...

love these! especially the first one :)

md said...

Wow!!! buena selección. Me quedaría con muchos: Anna Sui, Helmut Lang...

Buenas noches.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

So many pretty dresses!

Panty Buns said...

I love the peplum, the sheer fabrics and the swingy designs. I love the Anna Sui design too, but without the trousers. I love the way Betsey Johnson incorporates frilly petticoats into some of her designs. That dress looks similar to one Katy Perry wore on The Ellen Show except that Katy left the cleavage uncovered. It flares out nicely. I hope the photo of the model wearing the Juicy Couture dress has been photoshopped - she looks more ready for the E.R. than for the runway. The Blugirl dress is very pretty and I like the Pierre Balmain dress a lot. All the floral prints are fabulous! I can't decide which one I like best.

Pramudita Puspita said...

those dresses are fantastic!

Pramudita Puspita said...

those dresses are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

love pattern so much.. these dress are fabulous

dimitri said...

These dresses are so pretty and perfect for this season. The last one is gorgeous. Love Zac Posen.
xo

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I'm really not a floral girl but do admire the bright Betsy Johnson dress you have here.
Take a look at my latest Asian makeup tips @ Girlie Blog Seattle, and my latest casual chic outfit @ Casual Chic Fashion.

Intrinsically Florrie said...

I am so happy Spring is here too! :) The Anna Sui floral is especially pretty I think.

Florrie x

Mademoiselle Mode said...

Flower is one of my fav print ^^
yellow dress is amazing <3

New post - Kisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

Mihaela Pojogu said...

Very beautiful dresses, CC!
kisses