Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Gorgeous Jewelry

Darlings, CC is so excited to introduce you to Anuja Tolia, a unique line of fashion-forward, hand-crafted jewelry!  Here's a bit about the collection in the designer's own words:

I’ve been passionate in all realms of fashion ever since I can remember.  It is that passion that took me to The Parsons School of Design in New York City, where I graduated with a distinction in Fashion Design.  After graduating and working for several major designers such as a Wifebeader and Liz Claiborne Inc., I was looking to take my creativity to the next level, so I enrolled in the Studio Art Center International in Florence, Italy.  There, I studied and honed my skills in a variety of areas within fashion, but nothing excited me more than creating the perfect piece of jewelry to complete a look.  After discovering that designing jewelry is what I was destined to do, I transformed my ideas into reality, and, thus, the Anuja Tolia Line was born!
After returning to Manhattan from Italy, I got right to work putting the finishing touches on the first few collections and officially launched the Anuja Tolia Line in June 2010!  The Line is composed of pieces created from exotic gems, edgy metals, and vibrantly colored semi-precious stones.   The elegant earrings, rings, necklaces, bangles, and cuffs are processed globally from India to Italy.  Each piece fuses my love of Indian artisanship with Western flare.  I give every detail specific attention to ensure that each piece is flawless and makes you feel like a new woman the minute you put it on.  If you’re looking for unique, handcrafted, fashion-forward, and trendsetting jewelry, look no further.  The Anuja Tolia Line is for you!

All items at anujatolia.com.

Fluorite Focus necklace.

Filigree earrings.

Cage rings.

Gold wire wrapped cuff.

Gold 3 row bracelet with CZs.

Grecian cut out necklace.

Inverted Shield rings.

Numeral earrings.

Square hoop earrings.

State earrings.

Silver 2 row link bracelet.

Tear drop bangles.

UFO ring.

Wrap rings.
Which of these pretty pieces do you prefer?
Be sure to like Anuja Tolia on Facebook and follow Anuja Tolia on Twitter so you can keep up with all the fabulousness!
xoxox,
CC

2 comments:

md said...

Wow! ¡Cuánta cosa linda!
Saludos y buena tarde.

Cammila said...

Wow, these have such a captivating mix of modernist lines with naturalist textures! Very romantic and lovely. :)