Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lovely LAE Swimwear

Darlings, CC is so excited to introduce you to LAE Swimwear, a gorgeous line of luxury swimwear and resort wear made in the lovely Phillipines!  LAE Swimwear is both luxurious and comfortable, with classic colors and styling to suit every beachgoing fashionista!

CC has this gorgeous bikini in blue and absolutely adores it!
Ultra-flattering and perfect for boating, body surfing or lounging.

CC is smitten with the hardware detailing on these beautiful bikinis!

So sculptural and sexy!

What a chic cut-out!

How divine are the string details on this lovely bikini?
Which of these spectacular suits are you smitten with?
Be sure to like LAE Swimwear on Facebook so that you can keep up with all the fabulousness, darlings!
xoxox,
CC

11 comments:

erika sorocco said...

LOVE the Mykonos Maillot! :)

Rebecca said...

Wow from the Philippines???? These are uber sexy stuff!!!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Unknown said...

I really love the Paros but also the Mykonos! Such great design and gorgeous colors :)

md said...

Crete en rojo.

Saludos.
Buen día.

FASHION TALES said...

I bought a new swimsuit recently, but wouldn't mind another like these. Love the Mykonos and Santorini style! xx/Madison

Imogen said...

My favourite part of this is the gold detailing on the bikinis

Anonymous said...

Reminder that I need to go swimsuit shopping soon :)

Oh to Be a Muse said...

You always give me the best sources for swimwear. Have to check out those Santorini maillots.

Enter my $500 Mother's Day Giveaway to Target & Macy's!
Shop Layered Muse

ROXTHEFOX said...

OOO

OOO

I love those Santorini bikinis, though I still hate sharing my mid-rif portion!

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That maillot is so unique! Love!

Bionica said...

I love that Paros triangle!!!
so fab =)

-Bionica