Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Chic Shorts

Darlings, there were some seriously chic shorts on the spring 2015 runways! From lovely leather to jaunty jacquard, there's sure to be a perfect pair in this post for each of CC's fellow fashionistas!
Alexander Wang

Alexandre Vauthier

Alexis Mabille

Badgley Mischka

Diane von Furstenberg

DSquared2

Erin Fetherston

Ermanno Scervino

Joie

Jonathan Simkhai

Lela Rose

Milly

Monique Lhuillier

Nicole Miller

Opening Ceremony

Rachel Comey

Sonia Rykiel

Veronica Beard
Which of these shorts do you deem most chic?
CC is smitten with the entire Sonia Rykiel look ~ so sporty and fun!
xoxox,
CC

9 comments:

erika sorocco said...

The Sonia Rykiel - lovelovelove!

xx

Rebecca said...

I could live in shorts if I could and these choices of yours are so awesome!

Best!
Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Paulina said...

Awesome shorts!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

My wardrobe is sadly lacking in shorts. Love the pair from Nicole Miller :)

jess said...

I love the 3d detail on the purple shorts.

Elisa Zanetti said...

shorts are a must have for me!
Nameless Fashion Blog

HiFashion said...

These shorts are so pretty. I need it to be summer so I can wear them.

Unknown said...

Great selection

Cultureandtrend
v

Unknown said...

Carrie!! omg! I love it!! :) My fav are Bradley Mischka (spelling?) We should totally collaborate! :)) xo Laerta